26/2/09


mis dedos estaban aburridos, y esto fue lo q hicieron.
To state the obvious I didn’t get my perfect fantasy
I realize you love yourself more than you could ever love me.
So go and tell your friends that I'm obsessive and crazy
that’s fine I'll tell mine you’re gay
And by the way
I hate that stupid old pick up truck you never let me drive
You're a redneck heartbreaker. Who’s really bad at lying
so watch me strike a match on all my wasted time
As far as I'm concerned you're just another picture to burn.
There's no time for tears I'm just sitting here planning my revenge.
There's nothing stopping me, from going out with all of your best friends.
And if you come around Saying sorry to me,
my daddy’s gonna show you how sorry you'll be.
And if you're missing me, you better keep it to yourself
cause coming back around here would be bad for your health.

1 comentario:

  1. hay martuchulis sos tan pero tan linda!:D JJAJAJq buena onda esos bichos jajaj!:p te amoo zorra mia!=) espero q vengas prontito asi acosamos!=) muchos muchos mcuhooos besoss mi voda!

    ResponderEliminar